Spoiler alert: If you watch So You Think You Can Dance and have not yet seen the results show from this week, do not read this post.
I am so upset!! The person that I think should have won the whole competition got kicked off tonight, and I feel that if the judges had a say in what went down, this person would have stayed. I adore Courtney, but I think that she should have stood in Chelsea's place tonight and tearfully watched the montage of her best moments from the show as she bid everyone goodbye. Chelsea is so amazing and no matter what style she dances, she blows me away. There hasn't been a single routine that she hasn't been incredible in. I'm very disappointed that she won't have the chance at the title, because I think that of all the girls in the competition, she absolutely was the most talented. Sigh. It's Chris Daughtry and American Idol all over again. What can you do?
2 comments:
You need to start reading more and lay off the TV, it is making you a very angry person...Oh yea the 4th book comes out for twighlight..
I don't watch it or have any idea what you're talking about but if you're mad then I'm mad!
Post a Comment