I've been thinking alot about what kind of person I am. I've realized that I am who I am today because of the friends I've had along the way. I just want to let those who have influenced me most know how much I love and care for them:
Sierra: My sister and best friend. I know that I can always count on her for a good laugh, round of name calling, and gossip session. She's always there for me and I love her with all my heart.
Scott: He showed me that its okay to love myself for who I really am and that I deserve someone who treats me like a queen. He is one of my dearest friends, and one of the few people that knows me almost as well as I know myself.
Caitlin: My very first roommate. She will always have a special place in my heart. We spent hours laughing, crying, venting, and gushing over boys. She put up with my messes and still loved me anyway.
Ashley Doxey: Part of the original six roommates at BYU. She brought me back to earth when I was being ridiculous and let me cry on her shoulder more times than I'd like to remember (Stupid Boys). She helped me on my path to figuring out who I am and no matter how long its been since we talked, we can pick up like it was only yesterday. She will always be one of my best friends.
Shalayne: What would Shalayne wear? The girl who has it all and is still always humble. An example to me in everything she does, and one of the coolest people I've ever known.
Megan: My Mary Kay buddy, and the girl who befriended me when I was friendless and alone. One of the most genuinely good people I know, and one of my best friends.
Kim: My newest friend, and my biggest loser buddy. We've lived parallel lives and can relate on so many levels. We just get each other, and I have so much fun when I'm with her. Even though she may not know it, she pushes me to be a better version of myself.
Natalee: One of my oldest friends. We've been through alot together and can talk for hours about anything and everything. An amazing person inside and out.
Nick: My husband, my companion, my best friend. He lets me know everyday how special and beautiful I am. He reminds me of how amazing I am when I forget and get down on myself. He's patient with me and puts up with my crazyness, and any man who can do that has to be incredible. I love him more than anything in this world.
3 comments:
Kim, you're so sweet. I'm glad you still love me after I made you play "Name That Shakespearean Play." We had so much fun together.
I love you too Kimmy!
Girl you have NO idea how much I LOVE you!
We go WAAAAAYYYYY back! LOL!
Post a Comment