... with photography (and Nick, of course)!!
I went to a seminar put on by the Nikon School in San Diego today with my dear friend Kim. It was kindof expensive, and I felt really bad spending the money, especially when there are so many other things I could have bought with it, but it was worth every penney!! I learned SOOOO much today about my camera, about aperture, f stops, focal length, white balance, noise, ISO, lighting, color, editing... my brain hurts and I love it! I am so eager to try all of the new things I learned about my camera. There are so many things they told us about that I never realized I can do, and that I NEVER would have figured out on my own. I'm looking into taking more photography classes at the local junior college. This is something I would really like to pursue. I'm not super fabulous, but I get better and learn more with each shoot I do, and it is something I really love to do and have fun with. I have SOOO many ideas of things I want to do and photo stories I'd like to try out.
My friend Kim and I always say that someday when we have kids and we're stay at home moms, we're going to start a photography business and start bringing in so much money that our husbands will be able to retire early and we'll work while they stay home :) Maybe someday...

Me and my beloved camera
No comments:
Post a Comment