THE ADVENTURES OF A FAIRY TALE PRINCESS AND HER FROG PRINCE

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Good News

I weighed myself this morning, and the scale actually had good news! I'm losing weight, only a little, but enough to give me the encouragement I need to keep up what I'm doing. I have been going to the gym 3 times a week, I am sore ALL the time, I've given up soda and almost all of my favorite foods... but its working! I WILL fit into that dress.

I know I've been posting alot about weight lately, so here are some other updates:

I went to the LA gift show with my mom today to help her buy merchandise for her shop. It was mind boggling the about of stuff they have there. When Nick and I are finally able to buy a house, I will definitely make my mom take me there so I can pick out decor. I also found the place I want to buy my baby bedding when we finally have kids. I saw the most beautiful bedding there... I can't wait to have kids!

I also signed up for 4 extra classes at the local jr. college so I can make sure I graduate on time. I have a few I need to take outside of my program to make sure I get out of school in June. FINALLY!! It's been a long time coming, and its almost here. I can't wait to graduate from college!

In other news, Nick's school decided to offer the one class he really needed to stay on track to graduate. We are both so relieved, because when they announced they were cancelling all of their summer classes, we freaked out because there was one class he needed to make sure he graduates in June. The next thing we're praying for is that he gets into a senior project in the fall. If he doesn't get into a senior project in the fall, his graduation will be pushed back another year. And if his graduation is pushed back a year, then us starting a family is pushed back a year as well, and neither of us want that. We would really appreciate everyone's prayer's that he is admitted into a senior project this fall.

Thanks for everybody's love and support. We love you all.

No comments: