THE ADVENTURES OF A FAIRY TALE PRINCESS AND HER FROG PRINCE

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Nights

This is how Tuesday nights go:

- I get off work and come home to change my clothes and run out the door to school
- School from 6-10
- Race home to start Biggest Loser
- Shout at the TV about how much I loathe Tracey
- Nick laughs at me while I cry through the parts when I'm not shouting at Tracey
- I get mad at Nick for laughing at me for crying, and then shout at him about how I can't stand Tracey
- Get excited because we're getting closer to the makeover episode (which I was at the taping of, and everybody should watch and look for me in the audience)
- Tell Nick that I would have sent Tracey home and wish I could punch her in the ovary
- Go to bed

Sounds like a great night, huh? I love it. Did I mention my feelings about Tracey? Just making sure.

PS, I still need input about my photography assignment. Please refer to my last post. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Stubbs Love said...

I am so not a fan of Tracey! I was not happy when they voted Coach Mo off because he was such a hard worker and Tracey well she somehow makes it through the week...I think Liz was going to punch her if she had the chance.

Kimberly Grafton said...

Liz is my girl! I love, love, LOVE her. She should punch Tracey in the face because Tracey deserves it.