Today was a wonderful, drive around with the windows down, Jack Johnson blasting, cute outfit, laser beam eyes, great hair, feeling good kind of a day. I haven't had one of those it a long time and it was exactly what I needed.
I just wanted to say thanks for all of your wonderful comments about my art work! I have the best friends a girl could ask for. I love each and every one of you, no matter how long its been since we talked or how far apart we may be.
If anyone with kids wants one of those ABC books, just let me know and I'll customize one for you :)
1 comment:
KIM! I DO want one of those ABC books! That is PERFECT for Sacrament Meeting!!
Can you add some pictures of our family throughout it. I don't know how, but you are super creative and will figure it out.
Whats the cost?
Also, I will pay you to make a search and find photobook too. With pictures of family/friends or things my kids know about. Does that make any sense?
Post a Comment