Into this (the blue and white one):
I have next to no sewing experience. A few years ago I successfully sewed a pair of pajama pants, so I figure this won't be too much more complicated... Maybe... Hopefully...
I am very frustrated with my wardrobe... especially my Sunday wardrobe, so I decided it was time to take matters into my own hands. I'm excited about the theoretical skirt. It's going to be very bright and summery, and the material makes me want to drink lemonade :) I'll keep you updated on my progress.
5 comments:
Yeah! You go girl! I love sewing! I am working on a skirt right now and it's going to be fabulous (I'm hoping)
Good luck! The skirt I've started is still just cut out. You're idea looks super cute!
Good luck...It seems like a "not-so-easy" pattern. Hopefully your mom can help for the hard parts.
The pattern says "fast and easy" on the front, and the difficulty level on the back says "very easy" so I'm crossing my fingers that it's telling the truth!
Good luck! It looks very promising.
Post a Comment