I'm a sheep. I'm going to do what everyone else seems to have been doing lately because I have absolutely no desire to post about what has been going on in my life lately.
Several people have posted blogs about what they would do if they magically happened upon one million dollars that they could spend however they want.
This is how I would spend mine (and in this order too):
Day One:
1. Get Pregnant (this doesn't actually cost money, but it's the first thing I would do if I had money) and set aside enough money to cover pregnancy/hospital costs
2. Pay tithing
3. Pay off all our debt (My car and his credit card)
4. Buy a house
Months that follow:
5. Furnish said house with beautiful things
6. Set aside like $200-300K for investing/retirement fund
7. Buy a pair of obscenely expensive shoes, and then a lot of pairs of not so expensive shoes
8. Throw away (most likely in the form of a bonfire) ALL of Nick's clothes and buy him all new ones. He NEEDS a new wardrobe
It doesn't seem like a lot, but really all I want right now is a house and a baby, in that order. I'm tired of living with other people. I'm tired of having to wait to start a family. I'm tired of telling myself "all in the Lord's time." I just wish the Lord would hurry up and make it "His time" already!!
3 comments:
Just do it! pray about it and do it, If you want it and it feels right all else will fall into place.
Haha! I love it! What a great list!
We have VERY different lists, haha.
I wouldn't mind the retirement money but the house and the baby...no thank you. :)
It would be nice to wake up and find out that my student lonas were paid. Maybe I can get an Obama bailout.
Post a Comment