So my last post was slightly depressing, and I've been thinking alot about how many blessings I have, so I wanted to share a few with you.
I have a job, a place to live, and a car to drive. I have a nice camera and a budding side photography business (which I am absolutely LOVING). I am going to college and will
finally have my bachelor's degree early next year. I have SO much to be thankful for and these are some of my favorites:
My Bella. She is such a sweetheart, and is always SO excited to see me and love to give me kisses. She can always make me smile, and even though she can be a little trouble maker sometimes, she is genuinely a good dog, and almost always listens and obeys.
Disneyland. I am so blessed to live within a 45 minutes drive from Disneyland and have an annual pass which allows me to go and be a kid and forget my problems anytime I want to.

The temple and the scriptures. Both are vital to our eternal salvation, and both help me get closer to my Father in Heaven. Both help me feel better when I'm feeling down and depressed.

Nicholas. He helps me see in myself the strong, beautiful person that he sees in me. I love him so much, and he helps me become a better person. He believes in me when I don't believe in myself and always encourages me to puch myself and be the best I can be.
2 comments:
Its always a good thing to sit back and think about all the things we usually take for granted. It always makes me feel better too. The gospel is such a wonderful blessing. I am so grateful to have married a worthy priesthood holder, and loving companion, in the temple. I am also thankful for the privilege of being able to read the scriptures and pray everyday. Thank you for that reminder!!!!! I can't wait till we get our own place because I really want a dog. Congratulations on almost having your BA.
I love this post. I need to do one of these :)
You did forget one thing...that Shalayne, Danny & Ada are going to come and see you in about 6 months :)
(I'm totally kidding about forgetting this...not about coming though!)
Post a Comment