I started out with these rosettes that I will probably make into a headband or a necklace and embellish with some beads or buttons or something cute.
Then I graduated to this rosette that I added some chain to. I loved the way it turned out so much that I made it into...
This. I LOVE IT!! I wore it to church today, and I got soooo many compliments. It made me feel so good because everyone was appropriately impressed when they found out I made it.
Here's a close up view. I'm really really happy with how it turned out.
It was especially nice because I used fabric I already had at home, and the only thing I had to buy was the chain and the fasteners... and I had a coupon, so the whole necklace only cost me like $5!!
I think "Saturday Project" is going to be a regular post for my blog. Remember the crochet hook clutch? That turned out amazingly as well. Any suggestions for my next Saturday Project? Anything you want to see me make?



3 comments:
Oh my gosh Kim, I love it! You should make another and do a giveaway and then rig it so your cousin wins!! HA!
You are freakin amazing! That is the cutest necklace ever!
Thanks girls! I'm so excited about how it turned out. I'm glad you like it as much as I do!!
Post a Comment