THE ADVENTURES OF A FAIRY TALE PRINCESS AND HER FROG PRINCE

Thursday, March 15, 2012

When It Rains, It Pours...

So remember how my work got robbed?  Like a week and a half ago?  Well, yesterday I woke up to this:


Yep.  My car window was smashed in.  They stole my purse (which had $100, a credit card, and a whole bunch of gift cards), they stole a bag of stuff that was getting ready to be put in a package to my brother, and they went through my glove box.
I can't stop crying.  I feel so violated.  First someone came into my work and made that a place I don't feel safe, and now someone has come to my home and smashed up my car on my driveway, making my home a place I don't feel safe either.  I don't have a safe place anymore.
I know everything happens for a reason, so instead of asking "Why me?" I have been TRYING very hard to ask, "What am I supposed to learn from this?"  It hasn't exactly been working out very well for me.
It's like they say, when it rains, it pours... and right now I am getting poured on.  Why can't it ever pour down money?  Or gift cards to Texas Roadhouse?  Or high heels?  Or something a little bit more useful than trauma and terror and scared-ness and tears?

No comments: