THE ADVENTURES OF A FAIRY TALE PRINCESS AND HER FROG PRINCE

Friday, September 5, 2008

Sad News

On Wednesday morning, my old friend Chris Snethen was killed in a motorcycle accident. He was 23 years old. We were in the same primary class when we were 7 and graduated high school together. It's hard to deal with news like this, especially because he was so young and had his whole life ahead of him. Its times like these that remind us not only how precious life is, but also how priceless the gospel is. I am so incredibly blessed to know who I am and where I came from. I know that the Lord has a plan for each of us, and that sometimes that plan can be hard to accept. I have a testimony that He loves us and if we trust in Him, He will stand by us through everything and give us strength to make it through our trials. Chris will be greatly missed, but it is comforting to know that he is with our Father in Heaven.

No comments: