THE ADVENTURES OF A FAIRY TALE PRINCESS AND HER FROG PRINCE

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tragedy

The left heel of my favorite pair of shoes (my black pumps with the ribbon around the outside and the bow on the front) snapped off on Tuesday night while I was at class. The whole class was silently working on an assignment, when my heel broke, and I cried out in pain and dismay. Everyone looked at me and I exclaimed that my heel had broken. My friend Kim then repied, "But its your birthday!" That's right. My heel broke, on my birthday.
Like I said, TRAGEDY.

2 comments:

elgringo said...

I hope your birthday present makes up for it. You can't attach it to your shoe but it sounds good...real good.

Kristin said...

I know of a place that fixes shoes. When I find their card I will pass along the info.

Happy birthday!