THE ADVENTURES OF A FAIRY TALE PRINCESS AND HER FROG PRINCE

Friday, January 28, 2011

Photo Shootarific!

On my day off this week I did a photo shoot for the lovely Heather.  I have known Heather since she was a baby, so it was so fun to shoot her photographs as an all grown up girl (btw, it makes me feel so old to say that...).  Her boyfriend is currently serving a two year mission for our church in Wyoming, so she wanted to have some special pictures to send to him since they aren't able to be together for Valentine's Day.  And, just fyi, I think it is so romantic that she is waiting for him, and hopefully when he comes home, I'll get to shoot their engagement photos!  (Maybe?  What do you think Heather?  Lol.)  Anyway... here are a couple of my favorites.

Her letters from her Elder.  It was so cute.  I just told her to open one up and read it while I snapped a few pictures, and I didn't even have to tell her to smile.  She had the BIGGEST grin on her face the whole time she was reading the letter.

That's her Missionary.  Isn't he a cutie?  She has this pretty little locket with a picture of him in it.  If that isn't romantic, I don't know what is!




Isn't she GORGEOUS???
She was such a good sport.  I wanted to experiment with these frames, and she totally had fun with it.



No comments: