THE ADVENTURES OF A FAIRY TALE PRINCESS AND HER FROG PRINCE

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tired.

*Warning*  *If you don't want to hear me complain, don't read this post*

I'm tired.
I'm tired of being poor.
I'm tired of living in a tiny little room.
I'm tired of having roommates. 
I'm tired of waiting to start my family.
I'm tired of not having anywhere to put my stuff.
I'm tired of having to store 90% of my belongings in the garage.
I'm tired of using crappy pots and pans because mine are in boxes.
I'm tired of other people using my beautiful Kitchen Aid mixer.
I'm tired of living in a teeny tiny little house with three people other than Nick and me.
I'm tired of having a Wii and Wii fit, but nowhere to use it.
I'm tired of not having a dresser and only one small closet for all of our clothes.
I'm just tired.

I want.
I want my own home.
I want to have a room big enough to fit my bed, and anything else.
I want to have my own kitchen, with my own beautiful dishes, and my own nice pots and pans, and my own expensive/amazing small appliances which are all out in the garage in boxes.
I want to be able to walk around my house in my underwear.
I want to start a project and be able to leave it out to pick back up on later.
I want to put my things in the house without being afraid that one of my roommates will use/ruin/break the thing I spent my hard earned money on.

With all that said...

I am grateful.
I am grateful I have a roof over my head.
I am grateful that I have nice things, even if they do sit in my garage begging for me to use them.
I am grateful the Lord put us in this situation to help us through a really tough time with really cheap rent.
I am grateful for the patience this has taught me.
I am grateful that even though the house we live in is small, it has running water, heating and air conditioning (even if it doesn't work in our room...) and a working kitchen.
I am grateful for a husband to support me through the hard times.

2 comments:

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

I like how you added that you are tired of not being able to walk around in your underwear. lol. I've been there (when we lived with my grandma while going to school). Once you get on your own you will appreciate it even more!

Danny and Shalayne said...

I'm sorry. I would definitely be frustrated about all those things too. I hope it all comes to pass VERY soon for you! You deserve everything!