THE ADVENTURES OF A FAIRY TALE PRINCESS AND HER FROG PRINCE

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Project

Look what I made!  Isn't it cute?  It's a crochet hook holder thingy.  I have been wanting a holder for my crochet hooks for SOOOO long because every time I want to crochet something, I realize I've lost my hook(s) and then I have to go replace them.  It's quite annoying.  Now I have this SUPER cute case (that I made, btw) to keep all of them safe and handy!  It even has a place for a pair of scissors and yarn needles and stitch markers.  And guess what, I actually made 2 of them!  They were that easy.  They other was made Batman flannel left over from some pajama pants I made.  I know, I know.  I'm amazing.  Except I can't really take ALL of the credit.  A little birdie told me how to make it!  That is seriously the best craft blog.  I find stuff I want to try on there all the time.  
What crafty websites/blogs do you love?  I'm always looking for great craft/sewing/crochet blogs to get ideas from!


1 comment: